[AT] Wood belly mower

bobdavenport at bellsouth.net bobdavenport at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 9 18:59:02 PDT 2007

I have a Woods L-306 belly mower in near perfect condition that I no
longer have need of.  It is for a Farmall C.  Just wondering what the
list members would think a fair price would be?  It was purchased new by
me several years ago at a cost of about $1200.00. This was at a
considerable discount as my son was the salesman at the dealership at
the time.  Actually has been used very little as I have a JD 2520 Lawn
tractor with 5 ft. cut that I use most of the time as it is easier to
mow around the many trees I  have.   It has the large 24" drive wheel
from the pto and really does a nice job of cutting grass. Would $800.00
be a fair price?    Thanks for any advice.  Bob Davenport