[AT] magneto repair

Weavers weaverfarm at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 11:13:29 PDT 2007

George,

I'm just curious why you think this is Paul's problem to resolve.  If your
mail program is interpreting non-spam as spam, it is definitely your mail
program's fault, not Paul's.  Nothing personal here either.

A lot of mail I was getting was ending up in a spam folder on my PC, and I
tracked it down to a rule that was set up that was misbehaving.  I turned
that rule off and all is now ok.

Rick Weaver