[AT] Gypsy Wagon project pictures

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Sep 7 05:06:32 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Kinney" <kkinney at herculesengines.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Gypsy Wagon project pictures

> Farmer
> Way cool project.  What material did you use for the roof?
> Keith
>

> Keith Kinney
> Evansville, Indiana  USA
> www.HerculesEngines.com

    Hi Keith:

    It is just common exterior 3/8" plywood. Right now it is just painted
and we will store it inside when not using it. We don't expect to use it
anymore this year. Next year I want to give it a coat of white elastomeric
(sp?) roof coating. Now, if I can just find a hole to store it in.   :-)
    Diana and I both found this little project to be good therapy in getting
back to normal living after a number of very bad years. Making things with
your hands is about the best stress reliever there is. If only I could back
to being almost organized...   :-)

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson