[AT] Grounded coils.. again

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Thu Sep 6 05:39:41 PDT 2007

I KNEW you guys would explain this to me.  For some reason I am reminded of
one of the first tractors I rebuilt and which leaked various fluids from
every seam and plug when I started her up.  My buddy Lunchbox stood there
looking at the gushing and said, "What luck!  Rog, you got yourself a
self-drainer there!"  It's an advantage I now try to add to all my projects.