[AJD] Questions - Was: Re: Found some old pictures today...

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 18:33:26 PDT 2007

Thanks Dean,
Life IS pretty darn good right now . . . I'm just waiting for something to
go wrong, it's going so good ;-)

 We got the barn raising in a week and a half, so there's plenty yet that
could go wrong, but I gotta keep the old positive attitude going.

BTW, a question . . . other than e-bay, where's a good place to get an
owners manual (not service manual) for my 1950 A?

Also, how about a JD step for it . . . would that be a dealer item?

Thanks,  Troy