[AT] smoke!

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 5 10:43:30 PDT 2007

I agree.. magneto's are maginc.  However 'regular' electronics run on
'smoke' for sure.  Just burn up a piece of hardware.. like.. a tractor
ignition coil for a handy example... eventually it will let out some somek..
then.. it no longer works after that...    With that in mind... The lucas
electronics plant must have been running very low and rationing smoke when
they were making most of their stuff.. as evidenced by lucas 's track
record..

Soundguy