[AT] Grounded coils./swiss cheese.

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:35:48 PDT 2007

I am no expert on P.B. cookies because I do not often have the good luck to
have them.  I can tell you for sure that the Swiss Cheese that came home
from the market by accident last week tasted more like dog droppings that
have been run over by a F-20 with steel wheels.  It had those little bitty
5/32" holes in it.  I did not complain, because my wife tries very hard to
buy what I prefer.  If Swiss Cheese doesn't have at least 1/2" holes like
your little finger will pass though, it is NOT Swiss Cheese.

My humble opinion.

Charlie in WNY