[AT] Farmall B hydraulic

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Sep 4 18:09:57 PDT 2007

Cecil,
My Cub has a power steering pump driven off of the fan belt via a
jackshaft that operates
a small cylinder to lift a rear mounted implement. If you can find a
pump off of a heavier
truck, it might do the trick for your application (thinking that the
heavier truck would have
a higher volume pump to run a larger cylinder).

Phil