[AT] Farmall B hydraulic

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Sep 4 16:35:25 PDT 2007

A pump between the distributor and the engine would probably cause the
dist to hit the oil filter.  I could drive one off of the PTO or the
side shaft of the PTO, but I have become accustomed to live
hydraulics....  I think one driven off the front of the engine might be
best.  Then I could use it as a portable hydraulic power supply.

Cecil in OKla