[AJD] Found some old pictures today...

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Sep 4 13:19:52 PDT 2007

Good deal
Your pics sure made me think of the ones I had in Green Mag a month or so ago. I
did actually scan those as I said I would so they also are now  archived safely
in case I ever lost them!
Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Tue Sep  4 13:23 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: