[AT] How do you sell a MHP tractor?

Reise David G NPRI ReiseDG at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Tue Sep 4 08:50:09 PDT 2007

 After completion of the repair and rework to the MHP my family situation changed so I never used it and it has been in dry storage for 2 years with New Oil and No gas in carb or tank. I would like to part with it but the area I live in has gone to houses so it will be hard to sell in this area.(Portsmouth RI.) I can email photos but don't see this usually done in most ads. I would just like to recoup cost and see tractor go to a good home.How is payment arranged,? Are there companies who ship the tractor to the buyer? Do buyers make a trip to look at it first? How much should I ask ..thanks  My description of the  tractor for the ad is described as follows:
	Massey Harris Pony (1952) with factory hydraulics, garage kept, good sheet metal, mechanical adjustments checked and completed, new paint, new front tubes and tires, rear tires 80%, extra new manifold and tune up parts included, have complete cultivator set up ( installed) and the dual right and left hand plow set up, runs well, no smoke.
	Thanks in advance for your help, this tractor needs to be saved and have a home.