[AT] Farmall B hydraulic

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Tue Sep 4 08:34:19 PDT 2007

The A-B-C could be bought with or without hyd, the 113ci engine will fit
where the 123ci engine is. They are Super abc if they have the 123 engine,
unless someone changed it. the H - M was the same way you either could get
them with or without hyd until the last few years of mfg. And then they were
supers that come with Hyd. The dist is the Same one from A-M even on
Supers,, and I think that if you can afford the price it will work on an
abchm and others