[AT] Tractor visulized

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 14:43:42 PDT 2007

That sounds pretty good for the money, Tom. The 340 is one of my
favorite tractors - big enough for some of the tough jobs but not too
big to deal with. You can see the restoration of mine at
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_340/>

I don't believe that the 340 had three pumps - there is one pump for the
optional power steering, the hitch, and the two remotes. If it has a
separate crankshaft pump for the loader, that's fine. Feel free to
contact me off-line at <mikesloane at verizon.net>. I am going on vacation
from Tuesday through Saturday, so if you don't get a response, I am not
ignoring you.

My only suggestion right now is go to Binder Books <www.binderbooks.com>
and invest in an Owners, Parts, and service manuals. You might want to
sign up for the Farmall list on ATIS.

Mike