[AT] Farmall B hydraulic

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Sat Sep 1 14:01:09 PDT 2007

I think you would be better off with a crank run pump out in front, and
cheaper. Thats if you have a pump laying around off an old frontend loader
or other.
Or look on ebay, junkyards ? for the little pumps that come on these, and im
not sure what it would take to add hyd to a non hyd model. I know that we
used to have a B without hyd and got rid of it for a super C that has hyd on
it.
But the hyd system only holds 2 quarts to run the fast hitch that dont have
enough capacity to run a cylinder.
Then them pumps are HIGH priced and usually go bad at the seal, the seal
wears a groove in the shaft letting the oil out around it and into the
engine.
Sorry I couldnt be of more help, maybe someone else has a better idea.
Kevin