[AT] Farmall B hydraulic

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Sep 1 04:27:43 PDT 2007

I brought home a Farmall B yesterday that has been flooded by the recent
Hurricane leftovers that hit our area.  It had about 3 ft of water over
the hood.  It was supposed to run before this happened.  It was in the
barn when this happened.  It was supposed to be complete, but when we
pulled it out of the barn the seat and air cleaner were missing.   I
also noticed that it had been converted to 12 volt alternator system.  I
have a belly mount sickle mower from an AC tractor that I think I can
mount on it...
I need to get a hydraulic system on it to pull the grain drill.  Was
there a system that mounted a hydraulic pump between the distributor and
the engine for the B series??

Cecil in OKla