[AT] farmall H

john krbec dumper at up.net
Tue Oct 30 18:46:33 PDT 2007

Hi, after getting the scoop on my farmall H with the missing stop bolt problem I managed to get the loader off prior to pulling the bolster at that point the wiring caught fire! after a few hectic momemts of tearing out the wiring and throwing sand on the flames I managed to keep the fire away from the gas tank.I now am faced with the task of a complete rewire job.Since the previous owener converted it from 6 volts to 12 Im at aloss how to procede.Other than the obivious battery and lights what else has to be changed on a conversion. Voltage regulator? All my manuals show only 6 volt wiring diagrams  (if this is starting to sound like a Laurel and Hardy film I will understand)  John