[AT] Carthage NC show

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Oct 30 06:16:22 PDT 2007

Hi John,  I'd love to go and hopefully I can.  It's just frustrating to try
and go anywhere in NC that's not on a main route from Raleigh to the beach
or Raleigh to the mountains.  For those not familiar with NC all good roads
exist for the pleasure of the big shots in Raleigh.  The rest of us don't
count.   Imagine the map of NC as being a spiders web with the center in
Raleigh.

Charlie