[AT] Carthage NC show

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 29 14:17:14 PDT 2007

I might have to work this weekend.  I'm not sure yet.  If not I might try to
go.  Unfortunately Carthage is a place you can't get to from here.  There
are so many rivers and military bases in the way that I have to go somewhere
else first to get there.  I can drive to Greensboro or Winston Salem as fast
as I can get to Carthage but Carthage is not much over half as far as the
crow flies.

Charlie