[AT] Hay loading video

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Fri Oct 26 09:20:48 PDT 2007

Bill,

Now that really brings back some fond memories. In the mid 40's, when the
tractors took the place of horses on our farm, this is one of my first
experiences of getting to drive a tractor while the older guys were on the
wagon. One guy couldn't handle it, it took two. This gal is trying to do the
job by herself and doing a pretty good job I might say.  How many on the
list know why these wagons had lower side rails in the middle and higher at
the ends? These same wagons were used for other purposes as well. Thanks for
sharing.