[AT] Width of 4 row planter

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 18:41:07 PDT 2007

The 12' number was close enough to do the planning (bored at work...)

I went by the farm checking hunters anyway and it would go in a 12' w/o the
markers.  It will take 13' with them.  They may be too tall for my eaves on
the lean-to anyway.  Basically I have a 50' shed that I'm going to make into
4 openings, a post at each end, then one dead center.  I'll make a 13' hole
at each end and leave about an 11' hole in the middle.  The 6" posts and 1
1/2" loss on each end will take up the rest.

I sorted poles and left the crooked ones for the lean-to since they won't
have any walls on them.  I guess if I pick the two that look like "(  )"
I'll be able to get that 14' drill in a 13' hole.