[AT] OT: Was Trombones - now, back to old tractors.

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Oct 23 08:26:51 PDT 2007

farmer,
Some rain here also (not enough to measure yet but we are hoping).  The
hay situation here is so dire that two foot tall corn fodder would be
cut and baled this year).
Most all the corn fields here have had the baling treatment after
harvesting the corn as well.  Hay is in really short supply.  The man
who leases the pasture and hayfields here drilled some orchardgrass seed
yesterday on the pasture land.  If the rain comes through as expected,
the timing will be perfect.
David
NW NC