[AT] OT: Trombones

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Oct 22 13:31:10 PDT 2007

Joe, there were lots of instrument companies in Elkhart in the early part of
the 20th century and many are still located there.  Finding the history of
an obscure one may be difficult, but not impossible.

Try some of the sources given here:
http://museumanthropology.blogspot.com/2007/09/indiana-instruments.html

This is an announcement about an exhibit that ended last month, but the
people involved may be able to point you in the right direction.

Larry