[AT] New F-12

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 9 18:34:40 PDT 2007

Doesn't look too bad!

I would probably pull the valve cover just to be on the safe side. Then I'd
drain and flush the crankcase with diesel or kerosene, probably some
moisture in there. Later on you'll want to check the rear end for water as
well--It never ceases to amaze me how much can get into it around the
gearshift lever.

John