[AT] IH 82 Combine question - (greasing)

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Oct 5 06:57:47 PDT 2007

Ah yes the SAAB.  That wonderful little car with the ignition key between
the seats.  Oh wait.... GM moved it to the steering column.
No more reason to own one of those.

Mattias,  Switzerland is that place where the hills are alive with the sound
of music and Julie Andrews runs through the field singing .................
I think?

Charlie