[AT] IH 82 Combine question - (greasing)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Oct 5 04:32:41 PDT 2007

Come on, Mattias, even the dumbest American knows that the hot blonde
babes, Volvos, and Saabs are from Sweden, while Switzerland is where you
go to hide your drug money from the tax collector. Oh yes, and Bernese
mountain and St. Bernard dogs come from Switzerland. :-)

And, of course, they don't have tractors in Switzerland because all the
farms are on the sides of mountains and would tip over if they tried to
use them (the reason that the cows don't tip over is that their legs are
shorter on one side than the other). See, we Americans know all about
the two countries.

Mike