[AT] F 12 fuel pump

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 15:52:28 PDT 2007

If you mean leaking gasoline out the bottom of the pump, the
diaphragm is shot.  Our local (Sacramento, CA) rubber products
company carries the thin neoprene coated fabric for pumps.  I
replaced my F12 pump diaphragm with this material recently.  It was a
bit of work but came out OK.  On the other hand, if Rice can provide
a kit this would probably be easier.  Google the F12 pump as there
are some other sources available.  As I recall, diaphragm only would
be around $15 with kits in the $30-40 range.

Bob Holtzer