[AT] Case 480E CK Question(s) for Mike Sloane (and others)

ROBBRUT at aol.com ROBBRUT at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 17:42:16 PDT 2007

As I recall, you have had some direct experience with CKs for a while

I just bought this one from a co-worker.  It is 2wd, has a full cab,  14 ft
hoe, and has only 2000 total hours, so I am happy to have it for my  projects,
but now.........

My 10,000 lb gross 2 axle landscape trailer that worked so well with my '95
K1500 Chevy to tow my Kubota B 7200 around trembles every time I get it near
the  Case, and I am pretty sure it's from fear, not desire.

Also, my K1500 Chevy is not even being considered for Case transport  !

So, what minimum truck/trailer combos I can get away with to safely  move the
new toy from project-to-project in the hills of Eastern Pa ?

I'd prefer two axle if possible.

And, does anyone know the proper toe-in specs for this unit?

Thanks

Bruce Thompson