[AT] Massey Harris Hydraulic Parts

Jon Fridgen jon.fridgen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:38:46 PDT 2007

Kevin,
At least the pump is still there. The short hydraulic cylinder w/ valve that
you are refering to would mount directly beneath the seat - hence the
hydraulic lines running back there. This is what MH used to provide
hydraulic power to drawn equipment or mounted corn pickers, etc.

Its very likely the other pump you have could have been powered off of the
crank. I've seen cases where guys have added an additional pulley up front
to run a belt driven pump - my Grandpa had done that w/ the MH 44 diesel he
had. It never seemed to work too well though.

If nothing else, I would be definitely interested in the pump and
potentially that valve/cylinder combo (depending on its condition).

Thanks for all your help.

-Jon