[AT] Massey Harris Hydraulic Parts

Jon Fridgen jon.fridgen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:13:26 PDT 2007

Kevin,
I believe the parts would be the same from a MH30... The components I would
need are the pump from the side of the engine, the hydraulic tank in front
of the radiator, and the oil line between the tank and the pump.

Thanks in advance for your help...

-Jon

P.S. I appologize if you receive this message twice - I've been having some
problems w/ email/internet...