[AT] radiator outlet on wrong side

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Tue Oct 30 07:14:08 PDT 2007

Kevin just an after thought. I have tryed to do what you want to do.
I have found that a child swimming pool works best and don't waste a
lot of water. I have found that the tinning first works best. I then
use two of the old solder irons heated with a OA torch switch back
and forth. Never to much heat to melt out tubes.
R Fink
PA