[AT] M radiator outlet on wrong side

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Oct 29 16:52:50 PDT 2007

Whatever you use, do NOT use the acid core! That is for plumbing work and the
acid will eat away at the thin radiator brass, leaving you with more holes to
patch. The 60-40 no-core would be my choice, followed by the silver solder.
The silver solder would stand up to higher temps than the 60-40, but you'll
probably never get the radiator hot enough to worry about melting the patch
off anyway.

Good luck,
Phil