[AT] M radiator outlet on wrong side

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Sun Oct 28 20:51:38 PDT 2007

60-40 or 50-50 will do solid core is best and use a good flux and use lots
of it. I uses a small propane torch anything else is to hot. Most radiator
shops like to use natural gas its even better. You don't want a big hot
flame you want a small low heat one that you can move the heat around on
the radiator.  That new no lead solder for plumbing works great also.
J.