[AT] M radiator outlet on wrong side

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 22:36:37 PDT 2007

Hey now thats what I was looking for, Thanks J ! Any special solder to use ?
I have 60-40 acid core and silver solder and plain solid 60-40, 50-50.
Plenty of rosin paste flux and brazing flux, also would it be better done
with a little propane torch ?
Or use the big torch on real low flame ? Reason I ask is propane is what I
cut / braze / coathanger weld with.
Thanks again im going to do it tomarrow and I will get with ya on results.
Kevin Mosier