[AT] M radiator outlet on wrong side

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Sat Oct 27 21:36:26 PDT 2007

Get a large tank big enough to hold the radiator flat. Put rad. in tank up
to where you want to solder then clean it real good down to bare shiny
metal then tin it, that it add flux then heat then add solder so that it
spreads across place to add patch. then do same on patch then put patch on
top of tinned place then heat and add solder around patch watch for it to
suck the solder in under the patch.

Keeping rad. under water except for spot being soldered will keep all the
rest of the solder joints  in place unharmed.
J.