[AT] Massey Harris Hydraulic Parts

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Fri Oct 26 14:44:38 PDT 2007

Jon,  Theres a couple MH 30s out in the pasture are the parts the same ? If
so let me know what you need and I will look when we go feed in a bit.
I bought the old tractors for the rear rims and hubs (9 bolt   2 3/4" hubs)
I been thinking about useing one of the rear ends weld up a front frame and
run a Mopar 340ci    727 auto into it. Since I have a good 340 engine
setting in the shop floor. But that will not need hydraulics just a drawbar,
make a good toy/ wagon tractor. Let me know  so I can look for it gets dark.
Kevin