[AT] radiator outlet

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Fri Oct 26 14:30:21 PDT 2007

While waiting for the 504 part I decided to start the M 6 cyl project. After cleaning the carb reset the points ( they were way to wide gap 40,000 or more) It started and run good so I got on and pushed the clutch in. And tried to put it in gear WOW it works ! That things been apart 40 times. Here is a link to what ended up in there and it works !
http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1/FridayDecember012006
Made my day :-)
I need to change the radiator outlet to the other side of the radiator. Now I have a hose running under the damper pulley to the other side. I dont like it and is there anything wrong with closing the bottom hole and cutting a hole in the other side so I can solder it in the right place for the
6cyl  water pump. So a short hose will work ?
Any info on what to or not to do ? Types solder  flux paste acid ? I have to fix it myself or leave it as is.
Thanks in advance.
Kevin Mosier