[AT] G.O.O. at Asheville, N.C.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Oct 23 18:02:43 PDT 2007

http://www.applecountry.org/

Farmer, I've never been to this show but it is supposed to be a very good
engine show with a lot of tractors as well.   I haven't been to a tractor or
engine show in years due to time and money and an injured knee.  I've always
wanted to go to this one and with the gathering of the orange there this
year I couldn't pass it up.  Pack up the WUV or your gypsy wagon and head on
down!

Charlie