[AT] Pole Barn Pix

John Slavin chaunceyjb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 23 17:50:21 PDT 2007

Hello all:

A few discussions ago when we were talking about pole barns, I
commented about concrete posts we were using on my brother-in-law's
machine shed and the construction by the Mennonite community after a
fire destroyed my brother-in-law shed and machinery.  I thought some
of you might like to see some pix of the concrete posts together with
the construction efforts.  I don't have any of the finished product,
so you can use your imagination.  The sticks were all put up in one
day from about 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (got to allow time for milking!).
Here's the link:

http://users.marktwain.net/jslavin/PoleBarn/PoleBarn.html

Enjoy!

John Slavin