[AT] OT: Was Trombones - now, back to old tractors.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Oct 23 14:07:34 PDT 2007

Ok David,  Actually I  kinda wanted to get over into Wilkes Co. but as it
turns out we will be staying in a motel in Marion so I'll leave from there
Sunday morning and head back on I-40.  By the way,  I think Gerald has
decided not to re-open his store next year and will close it up in a couple
of weeks.  Of course he'll still be around the store will just take on
another use.

Charlie