[AT] G.O.O. at Asheville, N.C.

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Oct 23 15:03:16 PDT 2007

I was hoping to go to Arden this year, Herb, but there are too many other
things going on.  There are going to be a number of "the other orange"
tractors there (Power King) so if you see a bunch of them parked together,
stop off and say "Hi" to the guys.

Drink lots of water and take a shower while you're at the show.  North
Carolina is hurting, but not as bad as you are in Cumming.

Larry