[AT] OT: Was Trombones - now, back to old tractors.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Oct 23 12:28:00 PDT 2007

We got an unexpected hard shower just before daylight this morning.  Just
enough to wet some stuff I left out last night that I didn't really want wet
and not enough to be much help.

It didn't hurt it, just delayed finishing up the job.  It was a few pieces
of structural steel I preped and primed yesterday afternoon and intended to
finish this morning while it was still cool.  85 here now at 3:30 and I've
driven about 100 miles today and moved some equipment around.  I'd just as
soon not have to go paint that steel now but it's gotta be done.

Heading out Thrusday afternoon to the NC mountains for the weekend.  I'm
going to stop by the Gathering of the Orange South at Fletcher, NC (near
Asheville) on Friday and then head up towards Boone and Blowing Rock to look
at some leaves and basically be a tourist.  I'm planning to stop by and see
Gerald Johnson (who lurks here and hangs out on the SEL list some) on
Saturday morning.

Charlie