[AT] OT: Trombones

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Oct 22 15:12:46 PDT 2007

Hoosier Band Instrument was bought up by Getzen in 1960. They mainly
made student instruments prior to the sale. Not long after that T.J.
sold out to Harold Knowlton. He opened a new factory and received help
from Carl "Doc" Severinsen (from the Tonight Shows band) on a
professional line of instruments.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York