[AJD] Is there anyone out there?

Michael Ostrander antiquejd at fwi.com
Sun Oct 21 20:06:42 PDT 2007

I recently bought a Dain Haypress and plan on restoring it this winter.
Someone told me that these were painted red.  We think the year was late
teens.  Anyone have any information one way or the other.  I am  not sure of
the model but it is 20' long and was powered by a gas engine.  It was not a
Deere engine that powered it in these years.  Thanks,
Mike