[Farmall] Here's an embarrassing story - Farmall Cub Mower

Paul Bazzetta bazzetta at execpc.com
Sun Oct 21 07:08:46 PDT 2007

All,

A few years ago I had an old Cub Sickle mower that I was going to
sell.  I posted it on the ATIS/Farmall lists and got a response.  An
interested party contacted me and we agreed on a price or $150.00 (I
think) shipping included..  The buyer wanted to send me a check.
Knowing how bad my memory is and how long it takes me to do things I
think I suggested taht he wait until he gets it.  He would also then
have a chance to check it out and see if it met his expectations. He
sent the check anyway. and I cashed it.

I then set about building a wood box to ship it to him.  That took
forever because I'm a procrastinator and I built it like an ark.  I'm
convinced it weighed more than the mower parts. Any way... between
several job changes, a heart attack and a PC outlook crash, (all of
which took me away from ATIS for a while) I managed to loose track of
who bought the mower.  No amount of looking thorough archives (mine
and ATIS) has yielded any clues.  The only vague memories I have is
it may have been some one named "Art" and I think he was in MN or the
Dakotas. I may be wrong about both (it's heck getting older!)

Long story short.... Do I owe your a mower?

If I can't figure this out in a month or so, I will donate the mower
and the $150 to Mike S. to use in the Wisconsin IH club auction. (A
guy has got to be able to sleep at night you know.)

-Paul
bazzetta at execpc.com

Will some one please post this tot he ATIS list for me? I'm no longer
a subscriber there.