[AT] Tap - tap - tap ... blow - blow...

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 21 04:57:47 PDT 2007

Still here Farmer, just out enjoying some of this ridiculously nice
weather--temps in the mid 80's.

Cut  a few early beans yesterday.  Between the drought and deer damage there
are practically no beans to cut. By the time I'm done I'll average about 7
bpa. The insurance agents tell us not to bother cutting if they aren't
yielding 10bpa or better. Lots of fields around won't even see a combine.
Not even considering planting wheat until we get considerable rain--land is
too hard to get the drill in.

 In the meantime we have been getting ready to go to a new antique show next
weekend. Planning on carrying several of our 2-man chainsaws to demonstrate.

John Hall