[Farmall] A country song that isn't about JDs

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Wed Oct 17 09:52:59 PDT 2007

I have watched that a couple of times, and while I am glad the hear a
song about IH, I am not crazy about some of the content of the song, and
esepecially of the video.  I realize the road must be shared, but when
you brag about backing up traffic for 3 miles while driving at 5mph it
is a little extreme.  In the video, he goes around a parked school bus.
The flashers cannot be seen, but an operator on farm machinery is
required to obey traffic laws, just as car drivers are.