[Farmall] IH Plow cylinder repair

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at comcast.net
Tue Oct 16 17:27:35 PDT 2007

Good Evening!

I contacted the local CAT repair shop and they indicated that they
should be able to repair the two cylinders off of my IH Two-Way Plow
No. H-86. So I took them in so that they could rebuild them as the
seals were leaking fluid. They called back and indicated that they
are having trouble finding replacements parts, seals in particular.
The instruction manual I have only indicates the cylinders as "15093
E, Hydraulic Cylinder (special)". Does anyone have any idea what
seals may be inside and where we could locate the parts? I'm afraid I
may quickly be running up a bill larger than the cylinders are worth!
Are there replacement cylinders available? I don't recall seeing them
in any of the parts books. Thanks.

Tommy Wilson
Warrenton, VA
1948 IH Cub