[AT] Gasoline Fuel System Storage?

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Oct 16 09:18:08 PDT 2007

Good point about the open air space and condensation. To consider this
more, if you are a pilot you never leave a fuel tank empty while in the
hanger. Thus the reason to "top it off" upon landing. Moisture in a
airplane fuel line could be disastrous. Now, not so in our tractors but
rust does play it's role in empty fuel tanks and cause lots of wasted
time from playing with our toys.

Wayne Snelling
Assistant Professor
Computer Information Systems