[AJD] [JDAT] Carburetor confusion

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 20:39:16 PDT 2007

I know that the parts books do not answer the question
conclusively,  but I would trust Robert's to sell you
the right part.  Or at least I would order the part
and trust that what they are telling you is correct.
I don't think that all of their part #'s align with
the Deere numbers all the time.

        Chris