[AT] Gasoline Fuel System Storage?

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:34:02 PDT 2007

Actually on the motorcycle, an empty tank is really bad for storage. It
allows a lot of space for condensation, and that moisture causes rust. I
fill the tank as full as I dare with stabil-mixed gas. Need to allow some
room for expansion in the summer. Then I give the bike a shake every now and
then to coat the unfilled part of the tank with the gas.

Jason
Eagan, MN